Shipping, Return, and Core Policy
* Diesel Performance Specialties exclusively ships via UPS/Fed Ex/USPS on all orders considered non truck freight. We only ship to the fifty U.S states and Canada which excludes all other international destinations. In the event that you, the customer, places an order to an International address not listed above, Diesel Performance Specialties reserves the right to cancel your order and issue a full refund.
* In most cases Diesel Performance Specialties only needs one address, as long as your product is shipping to the same location as your billing information. In order to eliminate credit card fraud your billing information must match the credit card you provide. If you want to ship to an address different from your billing address, we require a copy of your driver’s license faxed (916-652-9458) or emailed to email@example.com
* Shipping Times
- Most products ordered will ship within 1-2 business days. Some exceptions may include back ordered and/or direct ship items.
- Non-stock, special order and out of stock items may take 1-2 weeks to be received.
- Although we take great pride in delivering products quickly, we only guarantee product arrivals on expedited shipping for products that are in stock.
- Diesel Performance Specialties is not responsible for shipping delays due to weather or unforeseen incidents.
* Free Ground or Next Day Air Shipping
- Free Ground or Next Day Air Shipping is available on specially marked products on dieselperformancespecialties.com. This free shipping offer is good only to US addresses in the 48 contiguous states, which excludes Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. This offer does not apply to truck freight items.
* Canadian customers are responsible for all duties and taxes incurred.
Diesel Performance Specialties would like for you to shop with confidence. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return the item within 30 days from the date received for an exchange, store credit, or credit depending on the products condition. Shipping is not refundable.
In the event an item arrives in an unacceptable condition as a result of a manufacturer defect, Diesel Performance Specialties will do what it takes to right the problem.
In the event a package appears damaged during shipping, please refuse shipment of the item and contact us so we may resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Items in new condition (including original packaging, paperwork, hardware and instructions) may be returned for exchange. No restocking fee will be charged on exchanges.
All product warranties if any implied, have been done so at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you need warranty assistance on any product you've purchased, please contact the manufacturer directly.
- Complete theProduct Returnform.
- Within two business days our returns department will contact you either via e-mail or phone call to confirm your return and issue a RMA #. Returns will not be accepted without the RMA #. RMA #’s expire after 30 days.
- Preparing your item for shipment:
- Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton.
- Do not write on the original product packaging itself. Only on the outside shipping carton.
- Returned product must be in new, re-saleable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- Keep your tracking number until the return process is finalized.
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee may be assessed.
- Customer is responsible for shipping cost incurred on returned products. Original shipping charges will not be refunded. If an item is deemed defective upon receipt, Diesel Performance Specialties will provide a pre-paid return shipping label. Once we have confirmed the package is in transit, we will ship you a replacement.
* Restocking Fee
All returns for credit will be charged a restocking fee. This will cover any original shipping fees, credit card fees, and any other fees associated with the order. Any exchanges will not be charged a restocking fee.
* Reasons/Circumstances a credit will not be issued:
- Product has been installed
- Product is damaged from installation
- Missing parts, manuals, or original packaging
- Seal on electrical part is broken
- Product serial number does not match the original serial number shipped to the buyer
- Product is deemed not re-saleable due to customers actions
- Special Orders are not returnable or refundable.
- Diesel Performance Specialties will not reimburse labor charges or installation fees under any circumstance.
* Special restrictions apply to some of our manufacturers.
- PPE– Only returnable if unopened. If an item is opened, used or defective, a RMA number must be obtained from PPE. Once the RMA number is received, please follow our return Procedure to complete the return.
- S&B– S&B requires a 15% restocking fee on any returned item. This is S&B’s policy and out of Diesel Performance Specialties control.
- ATS– ATS requires a 25% restocking fee on any returned item. This is something at Diesel Performance Specialties we have no control over but ATS enforces everyone to charge a 25% restocking fee on any return and we like to be up front with our customers.
- FLO-PRO– FLO-PRO requires a 15% restocking fee on any returned item.
What is a Core?
Many stock replacement parts such as turbos, injectors, injection pumps, high pressure oil pumps, transmissions, and engines have a core charge that is associated with the new replacement part. You must return the old part to receive a refund on the core charge. All cores must be like for like and include all parts and pieces that were received on your new replacement product.
Core Physical Condition
All cores must be in re-buildable condition to receive a full refund of the core charge. There are some conditions that you will not receive full credit. On these conditions it is up to the manufacture on the amount of credit issued.
- Water Damage
- Missing parts and/or pieces
Core Charge Refund
Once the core has been received and is deemed re-buildable, the core amount will be issued as store credit or refunded to the credit card on file.
Core Charge Timeline
- If the core is returned after 30 days, 90% of the core will be refunded.
- If the core is returned after 60 days, 50% of the core will be refunded.
- If the core is returned after 90 days, refund will be issued at Diesel Performance Specialties discretion.
Core Return Procedure
- Please keep all original packaging of your new item to be used for the core return.
- Drain all fluids: oil, fuel, etc. out of the core before it is returned.
- Place any plastic plugs or caps received on the new item back onto the core.
- To insure UPS, Fed Ex, or USPS will not reject the package due to fuel or oil leakage, please put inside and wrap in plastic garbage bag.
- Place core inside the box.
- If there was core return paperwork inside the box, please complete the form and send back with the core.
- If you are charged for the core upfront you are responsible for the shipping charges on the core. You can use any shipping provider you prefer. We recommend using someone with tracking numbers.
*If you are charged for the core upfront you are responsible for the return shipping cost.
*If for any reason, you decide to return the part, DO NOT use the return label provided because it will be processed as a core.
*Customers outside the continental US (lower 48 states) will be responsible for shipping the core back. UPS return service labels can only be sent to customers in the lower 48 US states.